Buying a property requires making many important financial decisions, understanding complex issues and completing contractual documents. It helps to have the right person in your corner when undertaking such a large purchase. I can guide you through this process, and also provide you with access to property listings the fit the criteria that you are looking for as well as be a pulse for you with properties before they hit the general market.
Here are some factors to consider when choosing your real estate professional:
- Look for a full-time agent – one who has experience completing transactions similar to yours.
- Interview a few agents: Are they familiar with the area in which you are interested?
- Ask how much time the agent will have for you and if they are available at night and on weekends.
- Ask about their credentials and education: A good agent will continually strive to improve and gain knowledge of the latest real estate trends and hold the highest designations in their respective fields of expertise.
- Does the agent return your calls promptly? Time is money when attempting to buy a property.
- You could ask for a list of properties they have sold or a list of references.
- Choose an agent who listens attentively to your needs and concerns. Pick an agent, with whom you feel comfortable.
- Pick an agent, with whom you feel comfortable. Again this is one of the largest purchases in your life and one of the most important financial decisions you make.
Time to Look at Homes
Once you’ve been preapproved or have your finances in order and have your Real Estate agent the next step is, it is time to find the right property for you.